Thursday, February 20, 2014

A 'Scary' Happened on the Way to Transfers

Fortunately no one was hurt, but we DID lose Elder and Sister Hereth's car and Elder McFarland's beloved bike. Icy roads made for a very treacherous trip to Centerville, Ohio. The Hereths and Elders Chambers and McFarland came out of the roll over without even a scratch. The Lord truly watches over His missionaries. I think it was worse for us because we were following and witnessed the whole thing! The Elders were snatched up by the Zone Leaders and taken to transfers in time. After addressing the needs of the Hereths, we, too, made it to transfers (just in time to pick up our new elder, turn around and come back home!) 

Oh, Elder McFarland, how we will miss you!!!!!
(And our dear Sister Rolfe, too!!!!)
What a treat to get to visit with Elder and Sister Little from Morgan.




Welcome to Angola Elder Clare! We are excited to get to know you and work with you up here in the 'Promised Land'.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My heart sunk when I saw a "white" car flipped over. I thought it was yours! How awful none-the less. So glad no one was hurt! He looks a little too happy about his broken bike ;) I guess he is counting his blessings for his safety :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, my heart did the same thing, Amber. You guys be safe out there. We love you!

    ReplyDelete